Week 7 in regular NFL season is behind us and we have first time in NFL history five teams with perfect score, (New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers and Carolina Panthers).
This results are mostly achieved with great team work offensive line, because in TOP3 Fantasy Football there are only Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski from undefeated teams.
Week 7 - Quarterback Winners:
1. Kirk Cousins (30,18 pts) - Washington Redskins
Washington Redskins quarterback was the most important player against Buccaneers on Sunday with completing 33-of-40 passes for 317 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also ran three times for 15 yards and a touchdown for tight victory (31-30).
2. Tom Brady (29,70 pts) – New England Patriots
Again and again Brady. He is in such great form, as same as his undefeated team. This week he had 355 Pass Yds, 2 Pass TD, 15 Rush Yds and 1 Rush TD.
3. Ryan Tannehill (27,58 pts) – Miami Dolphins
Tannehill completed 18-of-19 passes for 282 yards and four touchdowns in Sunday's blowout win over the Texans. He ran the ball just once for a three-yard gain.
Week 7 – Running Back Winners:
1. Lamar Miller (35,60 pts) – Miami Dolphins
Another Dolphins player is in TOP3 this week. Miller exploded for 175 yards and a touchdown on 14 carries in Sunday's win over the Texans. He added 61 yards and a touchdown on three receptions.
2. Tod Gurley (28,30 pts) – St. Louis Rams
Gurley stayed red hot Sunday, rushing for 128 yards and two touchdowns on 19 carries, and catching 4-of-5 targets for another 35 receiving yards in a win over the Browns.
3. Arian Foster (24,50 pts) – Houston Texans
Arian’s score this week was great so he find his place at TOP3. Scored 59 Rush Yds, 1 Rush TD, 66 Rec Yds and 1 Rec TD.
Week 7 – Wide Receiver Winners:
1. T. Y. Hilton (27,00 pts) – Indianapolis Colts
Hilton hauled in four catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns on 15 targets in Sunday's loss to the Saints.
2. Nate Washington (24,70 pts) – Houston Texans
Washington caught nine passes on 16 targets for 127 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's 44-26 loss to the Dolphins. Also he suffered injury (hamstring).
3. Mike Evans (22,40 pts) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Evans totaled eight receptions on 12 targets for 164 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 31-30 loss to the Redskins.
Week 7 – Tight End Winners:
1. Jordan Reed (19,20 pts) - Washington Redskins
Reed caught a career-high 11 passes on 13 targets for 72 yards and a pair of touchdowns in Sunday's come-from-behind win over Tampa Bay.
2. Rob Gronkowski (16,80 pts) - New England Patriots
Gronkowski hauled in 11 of 16 targets for 108 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 30-23 win over the Jets.
3. Eric Ebron (14,90 pts) – Detroit Lions
Ebron caught five passes off of five targets for 89 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's loss to Minnesota.
Week 7 – Kicker Winners:
1. Blair Walsh (20,00 pts) – Minnesota Wikings
Walsh made two of three field goals and both extra point attempts in Sunday's loss at Denver. He missed a 39-yard field goal attempt.
2. Nick Folk (13,00 pts) – New York Jets
Folk connected on all three of his field goal attempts and added a pair of extra points Sunday against the Patriots.
3. Sebastian Janikowski (13,00 pts) – Oakland Riders
Janikowski made all three of his field goals, along with four extra points in Sunday's win over the Chargers.
Week 7 – Defensive Team Winners:
1. St. Louis Rams (25,00 pts)
Rams score for week 7 were 4 sacks, 4 Fum Rec, 1 Touchdown and 6 pts allow.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (24,00 pts)
4 sacks, 2 interceptions, 2 Fum Rec, 2 Touchdowns and 25 pts allow is score which broth them on second position this week.
3. New York Giants (22,00 pts)
1 sack, 3 interceptions, 1 Fum Rec, 1 touchdown, 1 return TD and 20 pts allow was Giants score in victory against Dallas.